Local Sales Assistant (Job#1092)
Assist General Sales Manager, two Local Sales Managers, Sales Manager, and five Account Executives in maximizing station revenue. Reports to Local Sales Manager. Performs work according to values of Fisher Communications with the utmost of integrity and trust in doing what is right.
Duties (including, but not limited to):
Assist General Sales Manager, two Local Sales Managers, and five Account Executives in maximizing station revenue in administration of Local Sales efforts, including:
1. Inventory Skim
2. Revenue Tracking Reports
3. Matrix Update
4. Meeting/Event General Administration
Assist Account Executives and clients in maximizing station revenue through:
1. Customizing Proposals
2. Developing Presentations
3. Fulfilling Avail Requests (TV Scan)
4. Making Dubs
5. Reporting Spot Times
6. Distributing New & Revised Contracts
7. Creating One sheets
Provide day-to-day sales order maintenance for five Account Executives:
1. Order entry, makegoods, and preview correct times and programs.
2. Work with direct client needs:
3. Compiling Post Rating Performance Reports
4. Distributing Log Time Reports
5. Distributing Spot Time Reports
6. Distributing Copies of Contracts and Invoices
Back up national sales assistants as necessary.
Other functions as needed.
Strong working knowledge of PC-based computer systems, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, VCI STARS II++ (Report Maker, SalesDesk, Inventory Explorer), TV Scan Omega 32, Matrix, Scarborough.
TO APPLY, send resume with cover letter, and please reference job #1092 in your correspondence, to:
KOMO-TV, Attn: Human Resources, 140 Fourth Ave N., Seattle, WA 98109 or Email: email@example.com or Fax: 206.404.4155.
NO CALLS PLEASE
**KOMO Television is an Equal Opportunity Employer