Job Description: The intern position assists the account team with day to day activities. Some of which could include: performing market research; setting up and attending internal and client meetings; creating PowerPoint presentations; running errands as needed; trafficking projects; creating and maintaining spreadsheets; helping coordinate projects.
• Passion for working in a creative advertising/marketing environment
• Strong written and communication skills
• Thorough knowledge of social media
• Ability to multi-task
• Skilled in Office 07: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Strong attention to detail
• Incredibly organized
• Quick learner
• Ability to work well with a team and individually
• Junior/senior level college students preferred
• Ability to devote 30-40 hours per week at Wexley
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Kara York (email@example.com) by April 30. The intern position will run from June 1 – Sept 1 and is considered unpaid. School credit will be provided if needed.