· This position will allow you to work your own hours, and will consist of 2-3 stories a month.
· Internship is unpaid; however there will be an opportunity to be transitioned into a paid position.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Compose yourself in a professional manner.
· Very punctual.
· Consistent and precise with deadlines.
· Friendly and outgoing.
This position requires traveling to the advertisers’ place of business to meet with,
and collect information from the business owner and or manager for the write
up/story. Types of businesses will include any major attractions, well known restaurants, shopping centers, event centers and local merchants. If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please call Amara @ (253) 886-3787 to schedule an interview.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious inquiries only. Thank you!
About DNW Magazine:
Destinations Northwest Magazine is a full size full color magazine that focuses on both residents and travelers in the Puget Sound showcasing the best places to shop, dine, find services, attractions and entertainment. It will be distributed in every hotel from Everett to Tacoma. It will be placed at major grocery stores like Fred Meyers, Safeway and Qfc. We will also distribute the magazine at SeaTac airport and major event centers like Safeco field, Tacoma dome and Quest field. We will also be publishing a virtual magazine on the web. Our new website will be launched soon. Currently we have a temporary website you can check out at http://www.destinationsnorthwestmagazine.com