Palazzo Creative is a 21 year old Creative Services company in downtown Seattle. We have some really excited new projects we are working on, and we are looking to add 1-2 interns to our team.
The interns would be active in helping ramp-up our Social Media department, under the supervision of our Creative Director and Project Manager. This is a really hands-on position. We are preparing to launch two start-up clients, so this will be a great educational experience for one of your students. Also, there is a really strong chance that this could result in full time employment after graduation if it is a good match. Ideally we’d like the interns to be able to commit at least 15 hours per week, but we are flexible.
· Passion for Social Media and Online Communities
· Strong verbal communication skills and confidence
· Creative writing (plus excellent spelling and grammar)
· A sense of humor
· Eagerness to learn and strong curiosity
· Attention to detail
Application Materials: All materials can be sent to email@example.com
· 1-2 Writing Samples (not to exceed 2 pages – this can be anything — course work, blog entries, etc)
· One “tweet” (141 characters or less) of why you’d be a great intern.
· OPTIONAL- Links to any their Social Media sites if candidates find them applicable and appropriate (Blogs, Twitter etc).
The projects that the interns will work on are really exciting. One Music-related, the other is Health and Wellness – both are totally cutting-edge. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain agency experience and Social Media experience.
We can offer a small stipened to cover travel expenses (such as a bus pass). We’ll also gladly fill out any paperwork or reports that would allow the student to get course credit for their time.