Position Title: Office Manager Intern
Location: Jolkona World Headquarters
Reports to: Nadia Mahmud
Length: ASAP- End of August
Compensation: Unpaid, Credit offered
We are Jolkona, a nonprofit tech startup based in Seattle, WA. We offer a solution to people who want to see exactly where their donation dollars go by connecting them with global philanthropic projects via our network of partners (for as little as $5!). Every donation made on Jolkona goes straight to the project chosen, and every donor receives one-to-one level proof of feedback – whether it’s a photo, a story, or a video – allowing each donor to see the exact impact that they have made. Our mission is to create a ripple effect of change and show the world that everyone can change the world today.
Jolkona is powered by two fulltime employees and 20+ skilled volunteers and interns. We are young, passionate, and out to change the face of philanthropy.
Mission: To connect people with global philanthropic opportunities and show the impact of one’s donations.
Looking to get your feet wet in the nonprofit world? We are offering an office manager position that allows you to work on multiple projects and see the interworking of a start up nonprofit. We are seeking an organized individual who likes to coordinate both in house and partner projects and really be the “go to” person for any need.
· Help plan bi-weekly leadership team meeting agendas and keep minutes
· Help maintain Jolkona calendar
· Filing and administrative tasks as needed
· Help coordinate emails to non-profit partners
· Assist all teams throughout the office as needed
Ideal Experience & Qualifications:
· Very organized
· Self-motivated / Proactive
· Can work in tight deadlines
· Excellent writing and communication skills
Must be available every other Monday evening for leadership board meetings and 3days/week for 4 hours each
· Exposure to the nonprofit world
· Letter of recommendation upon successful completion of tasks
· Referrals on LinkedIn
· Ability to build on your portfolio
· Credit offered at most Universities (please ask for specific credit questions)
· Experience working in a growing and fast paced micro-giving environment
· Cover letter with one professional reference