Firmani + Associates Brand Ambassador Program
Firmani + Associates, a Seattle-based PR firm, presents recent or upcoming college graduates with a resume-building opportunity to gain valuable marketing, PR and promotional experience as brand ambassadors working on behalf of PEMCO Insurance’s “We’re A Lot Like You. A Little Different.” campaign. Brand Ambassadors’ primary role will be to serve as the face of PEMCO Insurance at sponsored events and activities throughout Washingtonstate, all facilitated from PEMCO’s promotional vehicle known as WALLY1 (We’re A Lot Like You).
The program seeks to provide qualified candidates with experience in:
- Direct marketing and brand promotion
- Event planning and execution
- Social media and word of mouth marketing techniques
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
The Brand Ambassador program is an approximately six-month, part-time commitment. Brand Ambassadors will travel throughout the region, attending fairs, festivals, and other community events, engaging with people about PEMCO Insurance with a set of promotional activities.
- A four-year degree (or pursuing) in marketing, PR, communications or journalism;
- A perfect driving record (You will be representing an insurance company, after all!);
- A natural ability to interact and engage with the general public;
- Some experience with social media;
- A desire to learn, engage, and go the extra mile; and
- Boundless enthusiasm, verve and energy.
Think you make the grade? Send us your resume and a cover letter.
Be sure to include “WALLY” in the subject line and e-mail your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Little About PEMCO Insurance…
PEMCO Insurance is a Seattle-based provider of auto, home, boat, life, and umbrella insurance toWashingtonstate residents. PEMCO is the largest locally based insurance company inWashingtonthat takes pride in doing business with Northwest people for more than 60 years. The company’s ad campaign, with the tagline “We’re A Lot Like You. A Little Different.” celebrates the values and quirks we share as Northwest residents.