Affirma has an exciting, full-time Junior Recruiter position available immediately.
We are rapidly growing and increasing the Staffing arm of Affirma. We are looking for someone with commission-based Sales experience—no HR or Recruiting experience necessary! We believe in training our team to recruit the “Affirma Way,” so your experience with sales and personality criteria are the only qualifications.
Sales Experience Required:
· Prior experience working for commission
· Extremely motivated by making money
· History of success meeting and exceeding sales quotas
Personality Characteristics Required:
· Excellent communication skills
· Considers themselves outgoing and a “people person”—A great day is one filled with 5 or 6 meetings!
· Organized; Pays close attention to details
· Excellent communication, listening, & relationship-building skills
Main responsibilities would be recruiting activities, such as:
· Sourcing Talent
· Placing Talent
· Attending Client Meetings
· Meeting & Exceeding Daily Resume Quotas
· Leveraging Social Media & Job Sites
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking a career in Sales, HR, or Recruitment. Potential to earn over 80k/year. Affirma is a fast-growing, energetic consulting firm with an impressive list of clients (Microsoft, Seattle Seahawks, Starbucks to name a few!) Interns will work directly with Affirma’s COO, as well as the Staffing and Sales Teams.
NO HR OR RECRUITING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Degree inBusiness or Sales is preferred but NOT REQUIRED.
Industry: Business, Technology, Healthcare Consulting & Recruiting
Salary: Base ($10-$15/hour DOE) + Commission
Type: Full-Time, Paid
If interested, please send your resume and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: “Junior Recruiter Inquiry”