Brooks Sports Social Media Marketing Intern
Location: Bothell, WA
Start Date: ASAP
Assignment: 3-month, temporary assignment; 20 hours/week
Summary of Position:
The Social Media Marketing Intern will assist Brooks Sports in developing engaging content for distribution through the Brooks Blog and our social media presence on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. This includes authoring social media posts, responding to customer inquiries online and developing multimedia content. The intern will also work closely with our marketing, customer service and web teams to support broader organizational goals.
The ideal candidate for this position should have experience as a blogger, be familiar with journalistic standards and have a passion for building a following through social media. Photoshop and HTML/FBML skills are also a plus.
- Interact with customers and fans through social media
- Identify success stories from customers, athletes and staff, research content and author posts
- Brainstorm social media tie-ins to support and advance broader marketing projects
- Assist marketing team in implementing social media posting guidelines
- Manage blog contributions from various stakeholders
- Author product-focused blog posts for distribution through national retailers
- Support weekly social media contests