SUMMARY OF JOB:
Is responsible for providing sales support to the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Must have proven track record with the ability to establish new accounts.
- Create customized presentations to fit client needs.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to sell local specials, network sports, specials and online station projects.
- Team and customer service orientation, good time management and computer skills are a must.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in broadcast television sales or radio sales required with knowledge of ratings and research materials.
- College degree preferred.
- This is not a desk job, requires on the street, person to person selling. Emphasis will be on new business development in a highly competitive environment.
· Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1-3 years of experience required
High school diploma or GED equivalency preferred
Ability to read, comprehend, analyze and compose business reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from co-workers, managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions expressed in written, oral or diagram form.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to remain in a static position for extended periods of time and converse with and communicate with others. The team member is occasionally required to move about, handle and/or position items. The team member must occasionally transport or move up to 15 pounds. The team member must be able to identify objects and be able to communicate in writing.
Typical indoor office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.