SUMMARY OF JOB:
Works directly with sales account executives to facilitate local commercial production process from concept to final product .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with account executives and local businesses to assess best creative approach within time and budgets available
- Schedule and facilitate commercial production shoots
- Manage edit and post process within budgets and deadlines
- Work with GSM to manage production process for convergence clients
- Basic graphics production for client and sponsor needs
- Work with GM and Promotions to assist with production for cause-related marketing campaigns and NTR station projects
- Other Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
3-5 years of experience required
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) preferred
• Works well with a team approach to production process
• Demonstrate excellent writing skills and use of creative video to assist clients in effectively marketing products and services
• Demonstrate organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities. Must be flexible to multi-task, shift focus, and re-prioritize as the situation dictates.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrate ability to use sound judgment and to make independent decisions.
• Must be skilled with non-linear editing systems ex: Final Cut Pro, After-Effects, Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Photo-shop
Fisher Communications is an equal opportunity employer. For more details please visit our career page at www.fsci.com.