Part or full time with flexible hours
School credit – just let me know the requirements
Location: Mill Creek, WA
Duration: Summer or Fall
Internship Duties include:
1) Assist the marketing team in the development and implementation of their ongoing social media strategy for IRG and other outlets 2) Assist in drafting, editing, and driving review for various company materials, including press releases and articles and reaching out to local media
3) Help with marketing material– including creative documents such as: flyers, brochures, newsletters, postcards ect.
4) Represent IRG at various career fairs, fundraisers, and local community events
1) Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
2) Computer and web proficiency, including mastery of Microsoft Office Suite and basic online researching skills 3) Some completed coursework in the pursuit of a BA in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing 4) Solid organizational skills so you can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously 5) Familiarity with video editing is a plus
They can email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Integrated Rehabilitation Group
15720 Main Street, Suite 224 | Mill Creek, WA 98012
T. 425-316-8046 Ext 1100 | F. 425-338-9637