JONES ADVERTISING ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are Jones Advertising, located in the heart of downtown Seattle. We are a full service advertising agency with a focus on generating results for our clients and putting brands first. We have fun producing creative, integrated marketing solutions for brands such as Ben Bridge Jewelers, Sleep Country USA, Microsoft and the The Puyallup Fair.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience as an Account/Project Manager in an advertising agency managing client relationships, and with production experience. The ability to take initiative and solve problems proactively is imperative.
As we are a small-sized shop, our Account Manager must be willing to roll up their sleeves to help get any job done, whether it is working with our media partner, interpreting client comments around work, securing talent for a shoot, or creating estimates and timelines. Demonstrating attention to detail, and the ability to aggressively manage schedules is key.
Preferred candidates will show their ability to analyze a situation and deliver a recommendation. They will also demonstrate the ability to pro-actively manage project details from start to finish, and set a healthy working pace for others in the agency.
Looking for someone with passion for the advertising business, someone who is interested in building a solid understanding of the strategic process, and someone who appreciates and fosters great creative work.
Energetic, composed, self-motivated, mature, creative, sense of humor.
– Day-to-day account and client management
– Provide support to internal colleagues by being the central point of contact – facilitate communication flow
– Manage the preparation of materials for client presentations and POV’s
– Weekly Status Report management
– Assist with managing the production process, both internally and with external vendors
– Monthly Budget Tracking and Billing
– Assist with New Business efforts