Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWJ1cmNoYW0uMDA1MjQuMzYzMUBmaXNoZXJjb21tdW5pY2F0aW9uc2luYy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Position: Marketing Specialist
Location: Seattle, Washington
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for planning and implementing non-traditional revenue generating programs in collaboration with managers and Account Executives (AE’s) from Radio, KOMO TV and Fisher Interactive Network (FIN)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide leadership and professional expertise in the planning and implementation of custom programs, campaigns and special events that will generate non-traditional revenue for the stations
- Work with sales managers to achieve budgetary goals for both revenue and expenses for each program
- Work with our business development consultant on strategies and action plans
- Attend sales calls with Account Executives as needed to help promote and sell campaigns
- Utilize Fisher’s extensive collection of marketing assets that include cluster events, cause –related marketing programs, interactive platform, radio creative capabilities, and product placement opportunities.
- Identify and participate in discussion and decision making about strategies, opportunities, potential conflicts and other issues related to the successful production of events
- Handle all details as it related to executing smooth running special events and programs (i.e. obtaining special permits, working & communicating with sponsors, train volunteers and working staff for each events, creating timelines, etc.)
- Prepare end of event reports and recaps for sponsors
- Prepare pre and post event analysis and assess opportunities and make recommendations for improving events and programs
- Assist with other functions in the sales department as needed and assigned
- Manage projects throughout all stages that may include: program conception, outline/presentation, client presentation, interdepartmental liaison, design direction, execution, client contact
- Coordinate all aspects for special campaigns to ensure client satisfaction
- Facilitate interaction with managers and Account Executives in TV and FIN to identify and create multi platform sales opportunities
- Serve as a liaison between TV, Radio, FIN, promotions, programming, design, and creative departments
- Facilitate social media to support ongoing sales programs
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
3-5 years of experience required
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) required
Outside Sales Experience preferred with strong organizational skills.