Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjkyMzg1LjM2MzFAZmlzaGVyY29tbXVuaWNhdGlvbnNpbmMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
Position: Promotion Event Staff
Location: Seattle, Washington
Work at station events and represent stations in a positive, professional manner.
- Work as promotions staff at various station events – including set up and break down.
- Drive the station vehicle to events in a professional manner and return them gassed up and organized.
- Act as liaison between radio station and public.
- Interact with listeners in a respectful manner.
- Must be able to lift at least fifty pounds.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights & weekends.
- Must be reliable.
- Must arrive on time or early to all functions.
- Ability to read and speak clearly.
- Ability to operate all job related equipment.
- Excellent hearing and sight with or without corrective equipment.
no experience required
High school diploma or GED equivalency required
Valid Wash. State Driver’s License with good driving record required (no more than one current ticket)
Outgoing, enthusiastic attitude.
Excellent organizational skills.
Good communication skills (telephone, written, verbal).
Good public relations and customer service skills.
Must be at least 18 years of age (Preferably over 21)