Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWJ1cmNoYW0uMzg0NDkuMzYzMUBmaXNoZXJjb21tdW5pY2F0aW9uc2luYy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Position: Digital Advertising Producer
Location: Seattle, Washington
Performs work according to values of Fisher Communications with the utmost of integrity and trust in doing what is right.
Fisher Interactive Network is seeking talented people to build upon our growing advertising team. The Digital Advertising Producer will be responsible for day-to-day writing, producing and editing of online advertising content. You will help coordinate production and delivery schedules with clients and work with sales account executives to create and maintain new advertising opportunities.
- Write, select, edit and publish text, photos, videos and other multimedia elements for online sales programs.
- Work with sales executives during product planning and client pitches to help identify creative ways to engage with the online audience.
- Responsible for ensuring client requests are completed timely and accurately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (Degree in journalism, marketing or related field strongly preferred).
- At least two years of experience in news, sales or public relations.
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or other image editing software required.
- Basic video editing skills required.
- Basic HTML knowledge required.
- Must be self-motivating and able to work well with a diverse group of people.
- Must be able to handle stress, including short deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Journalism background and knowledge of AP style is a plus.
- Must be able to work at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to read and write (with or without corrective devices).
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to speak clearly (with or without corrective devices).
1-3 years of experience required
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) required
Fisher Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.