Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWJ1cmNoYW0uNzY2ODAuMzYzMUBmaXNoZXJjb21tdW5pY2F0aW9uc2luYy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Position: Production Assistant
Location: Lewiston, Idaho
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The Production Assistant is responsible for providing engineering support to the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Help prepare for a live newscast.
· Build elements for a live broadcast.
· Assist during the production of live broadcast.
· Duties may include running cameras, audio, switching and directing the news.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Fisher Values: To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following values:
1. Integrity: Demonstrates the highest standards of behavior through honesty, fairness, and trust in everything that they do. Is direct, forthcoming and does what is right. Honors commitments and is accountable for their actions.
2. Dedication to Excellence: Expects to win by giving their best effort and striving for the highest quality in everything they do. Exhibits a sense of urgency, is action-oriented, seizes opportunities and steadfastly pushes themselves and others for results. Seeks continuous improvement and displays good judgment.
3. Innovation: Creation of better products, processes, services or technologies to embrace change and seek new ways to drive business and achieve better operational performance. Team members focus on the bigger picture to gain insight on novel ideas or new methods of doing business to create value. We are creative and innovative in seeking opportunities, navigating challenges and finding solutions.
4. Respect for the Individual: Treats everyone with dignity and respect. Strives to understand others and actively listens to their concerns and perceptions. Shares information and ideas openly and honestly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
no experience required
High school diploma or GED equivalency preferred
Good communications skills and the ability to work with others in a must.
Ability to read, comprehend and compose common instructions, business correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other Fisher team members.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure. Ability to compute percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions expressed in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to remain in a static position for extended periods of time and converse with and communicate with others. The team member is occasionally required to move about, handle and/or position items. The team member must occasionally transport or move up to 15 pounds. The team member must be able to identify objects and be able to communicate in writing.
Typical indoor office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Fisher Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer