From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 1:45 PM
Subject: FCC Compliance – 901 – Manual Job Submission
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWJ1cmNoYW0uODg5MzUuMzYzMUBmaXNoZXJjb21tdW5pY2F0aW9uc2luYy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Position: Promotion Event Staff
Location: Seattle, Washington
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The Promotion Events Staff is responsible for providing promotions support to the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Work at station events and represent stations in a positive, professional manner.
- Work as promotions staff at various station events – including set up and break down.
- Drive the station vehicle to events in a professional manner and return them gassed up and organized.
- Act as liaison between radio station and public.
- Interact with listeners in a respectful manner.
- Must be able to lift at least fifty pounds.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights & weekends.
- Must be reliable.
- Must arrive on time or early to all functions.
- Ability to read and speak clearly.
- Ability to operate all job related equipment.
- Excellent hearing and sight with or without corrective equipment.
Fisher Values: To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following values:
1. Integrity: Demonstrates the highest standards of behavior through honesty, fairness, and trust in everything that they do. Is direct, forthcoming and does what is right. Honors commitments and is accountable for their actions.
2. Dedication to Excellence: Expects to win by giving their best effort and striving for the highest quality in everything they do. Exhibits a sense of urgency, is action-oriented, seizes opportunities and steadfastly pushes themselves and others for results. Seeks continuous improvement and displays good judgment.
3. Innovation: Creation of better products, processes, services or technologies to embrace change and seek new ways to drive business and achieve better operational performance. Team members focus on the bigger picture to gain insight on novel ideas or new methods of doing business to create value. We are creative and innovative in seeking opportunities, navigating challenges and finding solutions.
4. Respect for the Individual: Treats everyone with dignity and respect. Strives to understand others and actively listens to their concerns and perceptions. Shares information and ideas openly and honestly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
no experience required
High school diploma or GED equivalency required
Fisher Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer