From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 3:08 PM
Subject: FCC Compliance – 1021 – Manual Job Submission
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWJ1cmNoYW0uODIxMTcuMzYzMUBmaXNoZXJjb21tdW5pY2F0aW9uc2luYy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Location: Eugene, Oregon
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Is responsible for providing administrative support to the organization. This is a job sharing position. Applicant will need to be available to cover one full day/week as well as full days for vacation and illness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers, transfers and records messages for incoming telephone calls and monitors location of firm personnel.
- Greets and accommodates visitors in reception area.
- Makes sure guests sign in and wear badges.
- Arranges and monitors conference room usage.
- Sorts mail in the morning and prepares mail for mailing in the afternoon and monitors postage machine usage and refills as necessary
- Assists KVAL Managers and Finance Department by disseminating AP invoices & incoming A/R checks .
- Maintains in-house AP file.
- Assists Managers & Human Resources by disseminating documents.
- Program schedules weekly
- Assists with log filling for station promotion and public service.
Monitors office supplies and let’s Executive Assistant know what needs to be ordered.
- Monitors lunchroom supplies
- Sorts fax messages and sends to appropriate individual and maintains the fax machine and it’s supplies
- Monitors Fed Ex, Airborne and UPS shipments as necessary
Assists with various secretarial overflow from other departments
Fisher Values: To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following values:
1. Integrity: Demonstrates the highest standards of behavior through honesty, fairness, and trust in everything that they do. Is direct, forthcoming and does what is right. Honors commitments and is accountable for their actions.
2. Dedication to Excellence: Expects to win by giving their best effort and striving for the highest quality in everything they do. Exhibits a sense of urgency, is action-oriented, seizes opportunities and steadfastly pushes themselves and others for results. Seeks continuous improvement and displays good judgment.
3. Innovation: Creation of better products, processes, services or technologies to embrace change and seek new ways to drive business and achieve better operational performance. Team members focus on the bigger picture to gain insight on novel ideas or new methods of doing business to create value. We are creative and innovative in seeking opportunities, navigating challenges and finding solutions.
4. Respect for the Individual: Treats everyone with dignity and respect. Strives to understand others and actively listens to their concerns and perceptions. Shares information and ideas openly and honestly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1-3 years of experience required
High school diploma or GED equivalency preferred
Fisher Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer