PARSONS Internship Position
PARSONS is a full service communications firm that supports businesses and organizations which align with our vision of a healthier, equitable and environmentally sound world. We envision a future where smart ideas prosper, communities are empowered and personal responsibility reigns.
Known as a trendsetting firm for more than 20 years, we specialize in top-notch strategy and effective results. We believe that good communication makes a world of difference, literally. We know that a great story can open eyes and minds to new ideas. We believe in generating local and global impact.
We know connections make the difference. We like to do things differently – because we are.
- Draft content for press releases and pitches
- Develop and execute on social media plans
- Conduct competitor analysis and develop comprehensive reports
- Create and manage comprehensive media lists
- Compile media coverage to help keep clients up to date on our work
- Support event planning and logistics
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience developing and executing social media plans
- Experience creating media distribution lists
- Creative thinker who generates ideas with zest and flair
- Completed or earning a degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or English
- First-hand experience in a busy, innovative, well-established communications firm
- Opportunity to shape and grow the online presence for the firm as well as for clients
- Gain a deep knowledge of emerging trends in a variety of industries
Time Commitment and Compensation
- This is a 20 to 32 hour a week position
- This is an unpaid internship but we do offer a small stipend and are happy to help arrange college credit or provide a reference for a job well done
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume describing your relevant background and experience, citing specific accomplishments, interests, and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.