Marketing and Operations Intern (PAID) Downtown Seattle
Business Talent Solutions, a local permanent staffing agency, is seeking an exceptional marketing aficionado to join our team.
Use the skills you learned in your marketing and business classes to help us create a powerful online presence. Gain general business operations experience to build your resume.
Marketing Duties (60%)
- Develop and implement a comprehensive search engine optimization plan
- Review website, add and adjust content as needed
- Write and publish blog posts each week for company website
- Create business listings on Google Places, Yahoo Local and Bing Places
- Online reputation management
- Update open job postings on website and job boards (Craigslist, Indeed, etc)
- Maintain social networks
- Possibly attend networking events/research networking opportunities
- Find/generate leads
Operations/Administrative Duties (40%)
- Track money in (run bank deposits, manage invoices, and notify bookkeeper of past-due accounts)
- Answer the front desk phone line and email inbox while in the office
- Prep for weekly staff meetings by creating reports and ordering lunch
- Serve as the go-to person for electronic/computer issues and troubleshooting
- Conduct research projects as needed for the Director
- A can-do, resourceful attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with WordPress
- Expert-level knowledge of Social Media
- SEO skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Administrative experience desired
- Customer service skills desired
Part time (20-25 hours/week) with flexible hours between 8am-5pm Monday through Friday to start. Full time (40 hours) during your summer break. If everything works out, stay on through the next school year part-time.
Projected start date: Monday, March 30th
Please send your resume to Tiffany Brace at email@example.com. A letter outlining your qualifications and experience related to this position is a plus.