- Community Development & Engagement Intern
Time Commitment: 15-20 hrs per week
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship
The Community Engagement intern will work closely with Crosscut’s Community Manager on event planning and outreach, marketing, and other community engagement initiatives.
During the duration of the internship, projects may include collaboration on:
- Event and project management, particularly for Crosscut’s upcoming Community Idea Lab
- Designing engaging marketing materials and strategies for various Crosscut efforts
- Drafting outreach materials for Crosscut
- Finding creative ways to engage communities that have traditionally been outside of Crosscut’s community
- Representing Crosscut at events and online
This internship will be structured to challenge and grow the skills needed to provide a foundation for your professional goals in non-profit leadership. Through mentorship, coaching, and hands on partnership in the above areas, you’ll gain substantial experience in nonprofit events and marketing, as well as exposure to non-profit culture and newsmakers/reporters across the Northwest. Individuals with a background in event planning and/or marketing are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with INTERN APPLICATION in the subject line.
Deadline To Apply
May 15, 2015