The Center for Educational Excellence in Alternative Settings (CEEAS) will be at Seattle University for a week long educational technology camp and we want to capture the amazing people, creative workshops, and thought provoking conversations that will be happening all week! Our organization, CEEAS helps alternative schools—in community settings and in locked facilities—implement transformational, studentfocused practices, designed to significantly improve the life chances of the students they serve.
CEEAS is in need of a energetic intern proficient and knowledgeable in the areas of social media, photography, and video for the week of July 2631. The intern will also need to be available to participate in some preplanning for the week, by phone, email, video call (we estimate approximately 5 hours). In addition, we expect the intern to produce a set of agreed to products for CEEAS at the conclusion of the week.
These products would include:
● Capturing photographs and videos during Tech U
● Posting photos, videos, quotes on CEEAS Twitter and Facebook in real time
● Collecting photos and video footage and editing it into a 90 second promo clip
● Minor editing on images and video footage as needed
● Uploading all media to a shared Google Folder
Our intern will be expected to produce high quality content and manage the CEEAS Twitter and Facebook account for the duration of the educational technology camp and to produce photos and short video clips for CEEAS to use after the tech camp (on our website, etc.).
Social Media Manager/Photographer/Videographer Expectations :
● Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
● Displays indepth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and Instagram) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
● Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
● Produces quick highquality written content that is free from errors
● Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
● Has the tools/devices to capture high quality photos and video footage and the platform/devices to store, edit, and distribute media.
● Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
Compensation: $650$750 commensurate with experience/expertise.
To apply for this position please fill out this form-http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51886084629973