Social Media Campaign Strategy Intern – Paid
Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and online memes? Package It is based in Seattle, WA and is one of the premier industrial packaging companies in the northwest. With over 15 million dollars in annual sales, we currently service a wide variety of customers and are looking to grow our foothold within a competitive market.
Package It has a fast-paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle and assist in big projects. As an intern, you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Learn:
- How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- Relationship building with our online community by developing and maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
- How to create compelling content that will be shared by influencers and with our customers.
- Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts.
- Assist our Operations Manager and Inside Sales Coordinator in building and presenting social media strategy.
- New and existing customer outreach strategies.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects that will grow business acumen.
What We Require:
- Background in communication, marketing, media relations or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with social networking and relative sites/tools.
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus.
Timeline TBD. 5 hours per week minimum. Pay DOE.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to John Strait @ email@example.com